Make Better, Smarter, Data-Driven Decisions
Most business decisions are driven by past experiences, emotions and intuition. But what if the analytics say something completely different? How do you strike the correct balance between data-driven insights and gut feeling to arrive at the right decision more often?
Get Useful Insights from Your Corporate Peers
The Useful Business Analytics Summit is a platform for corporate peers to meet and determine how analytics can improve business decision making. The focus will be on how to identify and analyze useful data, to get useful insights which can drive useful business decisions. Presenters will exclusively be corporate practitioners – professionals who are dedicating their careers to promoting and facilitating data driven decisions in their organizations.
A company can have all the fancy analytics tools in the world, but it’s the extent to which decision makers have access to the right data, at the right time, and are able to use it in the right way to ensure opportunities are realized and mistakes avoided.
- Extract business value from analytics: Hear real world case studies on how to ensure a strong ROI from your analytics initiatives
- Understand when you need real-time data and how to get it: See what is happening with your customers in real time so you can respond before your competitors do
- Get a 360° view of your customers: Integrate different types of data from multiple data sources for deeper insights and personalized marketing campaigns
- Drive faster, more accurate decision making: Use dashboards and visualization tools to ensure analytics findings are communicated effectively for the fastest data-driven business decisions
- Use meaningful data in an actionable way: Don’t drown in your data - learn when you need Big Data and when small data will do
5 more reasons to attend
- Extensive research: Months of meticulous research with leading analytics experts has ensured that this agenda will tell you exactly what you need to know in order to strengthen your data strategy.
- Real Networking: 150-200 subject matter experts set to attend. Learn, engage, and build your business with over 10 networking hours built into the agenda.
- High caliber speakers: Hear from over 20 analytics leaders from major brands on how they’ve used analytics insights to drive business success
- Proﬁtable solutions: Products showcased at the exhibition could be exactly what you are looking for to increase proﬁtability and get the best from your data.
- Stimulating debate: The conference is structured to encourage active participation and Q&A. Exchange ideas with speakers and fellow delegates to get all of your questions answered.
How can you get involved?
Position yourself as an industry thought leader by speaking in front of your peers and network with other like-minded professionals.
To learn more, contact Alesia Siuchykava, Project Director of Data Driven Business at firstname.lastname@example.org or (201) 204-1694.